We Want Your Review!
Your Review & Feedback Are Appreciated
We are pleased to have you at our practice and hope to continue serving you well!
As we strive to deliver exceptional service in a friendly atmosphere, please take a few moments to write us a review! If you’ve had a good experience and would like to share, we value your opinion and appreciate hearing about the positive ways we’ve helped patients, as well as the things we might need to improve.
How Have We Done?
When writing your review, please consider these important aspects of your experience:
- Was your telephone call handled courteously? Did you receive the information you were looking for? How about when you came to our office?
- Were we able to schedule appointments at convenient times?
- Have any of our team members been particularly helpful? Please let us know so that we can express appreciation!
- Were you thoroughly informed about fees, time involvement for procedures, and your treatment plan?
- Were we thorough in explaining instructions for your post-treatment care?
- Have we made it clear how you can best practice and maintain good oral health?
- Have you been made to feel comfortable during your visits with us?
- Would you recommend us to friends or family?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Dr. Angela Burns moved to Austin 10 years ago and instantly fell in love with our beautiful city. Dr. Burns is originally from the Texarkana area. She attended Texas A&M for her undergraduate degree and The University of Tennessee Health Science Center for her degree in dental surgery (DDS). Dr. Burns is committed to providing her patients with gentle, technologically advanced dental treatment. She attends an average of 60 hours of continuing education every year. She is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Texas Dental Association, and the Capital Area Dental Society. Dr. Burns and her husband, Gary, have an 11-year-old daughter, Sydney, who is a proud 6th grader at Hill Country Middle School. She is also very involved in the Eanes PTO, her church, and loves raising her family in the Westlake community. “Growing up, I was drawn to mediating and helping others feel more included and less anxious. I was a camp counselor, student government officer and being the oldest of five, I was the family mediator. I found that I had a calling to help alleviate stressful situations for others and realized that being a good listener was something that was key to this. These skills really helped guide me into becoming a dentist that has based my practice on relationships, empathy and a sense of comfort. I knew that I wanted to provide an atmosphere that felt like home when others walked in. Our practice is small, personal and state of the art and we hope you feel like you’re hanging out with friends when you are here!” When she is not practicing dentistry, Dr. Burns enjoys traveling, hiking the greenbelt, enjoying Austin’s music scene, and eating Amy’s Ice Cream.