Dental Services Austin, TX
Numerous treatments to fit almost any need.
Our doctors proudly provide care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by our doctors.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Professionally achieve a smile 4 to 8 shades whiter with Philips Zoom®.
- Quickly and affordably whiten your teeth 2 shades with Sinsational Smile®.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Reshape and sculpt the gum line using a gum lift.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Teeth left exposed by receding gums can be treated with a gingival graft
- Gum recession that’s led to resorption can be treated with guided bone regeneration.
Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery and nerve in it.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- Deep stains in treated teeth can be lightened with internal bleaching.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
- Root canals that become re-infected are treated with an apicoectomy.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeries involve operations on either the bone or soft tissues of the mouth or face. As your dentist we can perform these complex procedures to accommodate nearly every level of need.
- Wisdom teeth that threaten surrounding molars are removed with impacted extractions.
- For proper treatment to occur, weakened bone may need to be strengthened with bone grafting.
- Pain, fracture or disfigurement that may be the result of facial trauma.
- Prosthesis or surgical options to reposition the alignment of the jaw is jaw is known as orthognathic surgery.
As well as performing all the various day to day tasks you might associate with a general dentist, Dr. Angela Burns has gone through additional training in several specialized disciplines and techniques of dentistry.
- Relieve your pain now with emergency dental care.
- “The simplest solution is often the best” is known as minimally invasive dentistry.
- We cater out treatment to children and families with pediatric dentistry.
- Patients with anxieties or dental phobias can benefit from sedation dentistry.
- Frequent headaches or jaw pain may be relieved through TMJ treatment.